It's gotten to the point where I can actually talk to Jorge without having him give me a new project, but occasionally we come up with something new and interesting to explore...
After sitting down and comparing some genomic data this week, we discovered something puzzling. After chatting a bit, we both agreed that the best way to figure out what's going on is to take random chunks of Listeria DNA and express them in Salmonella, just to see what happens.
Have I mentioned that I love my job?
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you love your job, but if I ever come down with some sort of "super infection" that eats my face, I'll know wno to blame.
Oh, this critter's much more likely to invade the walls of your large intestine than eat your face. Face-eating infections are down the hall. :-)
Post a Comment