This is all Roman's fault. Expect the full measure of banality and narcissism, possibly more. Do not expect anything of consequence, and you should be fine.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Of course, this may ultimately free up more time for blogging
There will be a delay in the promised new, improved blogging schedule while my relationship crumbles around my feet. Priorities, you know? I've got a drinking problem to develop and all. God damn it.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Er...um... ick?
Let us know if you need an ear to shout at or a shoulder to cry on. Hrm.
Thanks. It's all a big mess at the moment, but we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for reconciliation, but neither of us is very happy right now. Gah. I'm too old for this crap.
Don't worry too much, I guess. I'll be OK, one way or another. I'll keep y'all posted.
I know the recipe for cheering you up (hint: it involves jug band music and beer), but I'm too many miles away to provide these things. Hang in there, though.
7 comments:
Er...um... ick?
Let us know if you need an ear to shout at or a shoulder to cry on. Hrm.
You ok Mike? Give me a call if you need to chat or vent or whatever...
:-\
Thanks. It's all a big mess at the moment, but we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for reconciliation, but neither of us is very happy right now. Gah. I'm too old for this crap.
Don't worry too much, I guess. I'll be OK, one way or another. I'll keep y'all posted.
Oh, and Squido, when's a good time to call?
I know the recipe for cheering you up (hint: it involves jug band music and beer), but I'm too many miles away to provide these things. Hang in there, though.
Shouldn't everything involve jug band music and beer?
anytime today is fine
Well, beer is certainly available in large supply here. Not so much the jug band music, but I'll toss in the Dangerous Music CD and make do.
Thanks, guys.
Post a Comment