Monday, September 05, 2005

They're everywhere...


New Glarus, Wisconsin is an


extremely odd


little town.


They do make really exceptional beer there, though. Oh, and there was jousting. And the restaurant where we sold lunch had "wurstsalat" on the menu. There were also a lot of bikers, but I think that goes with the jousting, more than anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you only think jousters and bikers go together because of the annual biker day at the renaissance festival. As an interesting aside, they tried to make that official this past season and it didn't work at all. I don't think the bikers liked being told when they were supposed to invade.

did you listen to the CD of dad yet?

Mike said...

Oh, yes. It's quite entertaining.

I don't see how having a second data point interferes with my Theory of Biker / Jousting Attraction. In fact, I think it supports it. We need more data. Does anyone else have examples of jousters and bikers interacting in the wild?