
Mosey on over to Old Timey, Dammit for my latest musical experiment. Another old jug band standard, "The Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives To Me".
Man, you'd think after all this time I'd be able to play the kazoo with some kind of skill. Sigh. This is why we outsourced all that tricky stuff to the miscellaneous section. Anyway, it's short, and was kind of fun, so enjoy!
4 comments:
I was just about to ask if you had another song in you. My show demands more Old Timey, Dammit.
Got any new banjo songs you wanna share?
Well, you see, I broke my banjo-playing fingernail, and am patiently waiting for it to grow back without chipping so badly I have to cut it down again...
That sounds lame, doesn't it?
I'll see what I can do for you. :-)
wow. that was bizarre. I feel schizophrenic listening to it. nice trick.
p.s. the "hi bill" was much better when erin, dana and I said it.
It did come out a little odd, didn't it? Just an experiment. :-)
There were several tracks that didn't make it into the final cut. I cannot, for example, actually sing harmony with myself. I'm also completely incapable of playing a competent shaky-egg part.
It's good to know one's limitations, I suppose.
Post a Comment