Saturday, September 30, 2006

Best Brand Name Ever


Happy birthday to Anita! Her present just arrived in the mail, and it's even more exciting than we had imagined. Fanciest damn rice cooker money can buy, right there. :-) I like the brand name. We also hadn't realized that it has a musical signal system to let you know when the rice is done.

Everything I Need To Know In Life I Learned From My Dad, But I Forgot And So Did He #17: When in doubt, buy kitchen gadgets.

Also, we went to see "Fearless" last night. It's a pretty good kung fu movie. A restaurant was trashed, violence didn't pay, and enlightenment was achieved at the end, but alas, too late. Same plot they all have, basically, but Jet Li was good, and I think it was worth seeing. The real guy the story is "based" on sounds like he was an interesting character, too.

No comments: