Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Older Than Dirt

Well, some dirt...

Happy birthday to me! 30 years seems like an awfully long time, but I guess I've managed to accomplish a reasonable amount. I've avoided getting a real job for this long - that's got to count for something!

Anita (being utterly awesome), got me this phenomenal t-shirt from xkcd.com, one of my favorite webcomics. Life is rich and sweet.

3 comments:

Roman said...

Happy birthday, Mike. I myself crossed that threshold back in November. Also, XKCD = awesome. I think you should wear that t-shirt to your thesis defense, personally.

Mike said...

One of my coworkers has dibs on the "Science: It Works, Bitches" shirt for his defense. He already has one that says "I Make Stuff Up", which also works.

I also get a lot of mileage out of the Loch Ness Monster Adventure Club shirt ("Finding Answers, Ignoring Facts"). My morning comic trawl is getting a little ridiculous...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

That shirt ROCKS.