As you know, certain circumstances are coming up which required me to buy a new suit... So here I am, in all my stylish glory. Please to notice the tie. I may have to figure out some way to keep my glasses from going crooked before the wedding. There's nothing I can do about the hair. :-)
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very fancy! The tie rocks. :)
It's not that the glasses are crooked, it's that your face is crooked.
Otherwise, you look very spiffy.
:)
Dude... you look..........................
grown up.
In other news, many of my students have seen the YouTube video of prtmo. I was brave and showed a couple and word got around. SOme of them refer to it as "Mrs. Woodman's hippie video."
Well, I'll just have to go ahead and put some more of that video online. I wouldn't want to deprive your students... :-)
Well, you look quite dashing. I'm very much looking forward to the festivities next month.
Post a Comment