Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not Dead!

Spring was here (briefly), so naturally, I'm logy with allergies...

However, I am still alive, and need to point out the awesome wedding photos Dan took. They came out really well! Everyone should look at them and feel slightly embarrassed by all the smooching... :-)

We had a lovely time in North Carolina last weekend. Just two and a half weeks and I'm on the road again. Anyone going to be around Ithaca on the weekend of the 12th of April? I may mosey down, if you're not careful...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a teacher, I'm pretty much limited to summer visits only. But if there's a reunion of sorts during the summer months, let me know. (Also keep in mind that my summer starts a month later than college summers.)

Roman said...

Oddly enough, I will be in Ithaca on Sunday, April 13, but I'm going to a concert at the State that night.

It looks like I'll be in town on the 26th too.

Unknown said...

Wow, those wedding pictures are really great. They really captured the fun and love we could see between you that day.

Happy Birthday! Did you look in on the Swamp folks while you were in Ithaca?