This is all Roman's fault. Expect the full measure of banality and narcissism, possibly more. Do not expect anything of consequence, and you should be fine.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Planning Ahead
It is fairly certain now that I will be coming to NY to visit in the middle of March. (Spring break runs from the 11th to the 19th, I think.) I am, of course, planning on making the drive down from my parent's place to Ithaca. Who all might I expect to be around?
I'm sure I'll be able to make a trip down to Ithaca then. I was hoping to head down for the Apple Harvest Fest this coming weekend, but I'll be out of state.
Thanks, Janaki! The offer is much appreciated. Your couch served me well last time.
It'll probably be a while before I can actually manage to put together any sort of definite plan, but we'll figure out something good. Dan, I fully expect to be jamming out with the Adinolfi family band come Spring... :-)
5 comments:
I'm sure I'll be able to make a trip down to Ithaca then. I was hoping to head down for the Apple Harvest Fest this coming weekend, but I'll be out of state.
That would be very cool. I wonder if there's some way I can manage to get ahold of a banjo while there...
I hope there will be more people in town than last time you visited!
The Swamp folks ought to be around, but I'm not sure what I'm doing yet...but you've got crash space if either Judd or I are in town then!
You know we'll be around. Hell, with this much lead time, maybe I'll even practice my mando a few times before you arrive.
Thanks, Janaki! The offer is much appreciated. Your couch served me well last time.
It'll probably be a while before I can actually manage to put together any sort of definite plan, but we'll figure out something good. Dan, I fully expect to be jamming out with the Adinolfi family band come Spring... :-)
Damn, I miss you people.
Post a Comment