We didn't do much for Thanksgiving this year, which is frankly cause for a certain amount of giving thanks right there. Don't get me wrong, Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday of the year. It celebrates something I can really support wholeheartedly. I just was not ready to face leaving the house this year, that's all.
Anita and I stayed in and had a fairly pleasant day. We played some board games, sat around on the couch, and confused the cats. I made seafood bisque, garlic bread, and pumpkin pie, so the Thanksgiving food essentials were struck. All in all, a nice relaxing day.
The lab is more or less deserted today, which is how I like it. I can have my music on without bothering anyone, and there isn't anyone to bother me while I work. Or, um, blog. Regardless, life is as good as it's been in a while, and I can't really complain. I mean, heck, some poor saps are trying to shop today.
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment