This is all Roman's fault. Expect the full measure of banality and narcissism, possibly more. Do not expect anything of consequence, and you should be fine.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Free at last!
Semester's obligations have been completed and they don't seem to be on the verge of booting me out yet. I also seem to have a Rhodospirillum mutant. Three weeks to get some work done in peace...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Arghhh. 5 more papers to go. This last one was a real stinker. Introduction that started with "to test whether X was attracted to Y, we observed..."; Figure with one sentence caption; 1 page discussion; 3 references. Have I taught this girl nothing?!?! Sigh. At least she didn't have a table of raw data.
I had one person on the last test I graded claim that if you mutated the ter sites responsible for coordinating termination of DNA replication in E. coli the replication forks would go past each other without stopping. The mind boggles.
3 comments:
Arghhh. 5 more papers to go. This last one was a real stinker. Introduction that started with "to test whether X was attracted to Y, we observed..."; Figure with one sentence caption; 1 page discussion; 3 references. Have I taught this girl nothing?!?! Sigh. At least she didn't have a table of raw data.
is a mutant rhodo-whatever a good thing?
I had one person on the last test I graded claim that if you mutated the ter sites responsible for coordinating termination of DNA replication in E. coli the replication forks would go past each other without stopping. The mind boggles.
A mutant rhodo-whatever is an excellent thing.
Post a Comment