Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wascally Wabbit!


Cursed wildlife! Something (presumably a bunny) climbed into my herb planter and ate the baby parsley plant! Grrr. Time to unleash the hounds!

I suppose I should be happy that bunnies don't seem to like cilantro, basil, oregano, or thyme, but still, I could have used that parsley. And now there's an empty spot right in the middle of the planter. Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a baby bunny who lives out behind the Cazenovia office....he's so cute! I'm not sure about his stance on parsley, but he would probably think it was yummy. Perhaps you should plant a flower or something in the middle of your barrel?

Mike said...

Now don't you start. Anita keeps wanting to plant flowery vine things around the edges to crowd out my herbs, and I've had to draw a very firm line. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well then I suspect your other herbs will take over the center if you give them time and Miracle-Gro.

Completely unrelated - have you heard Bruce Springsteen's new CD, the Seeger sessions? Good stuff, very old-timey.