Sunday, December 30, 2007

The home stretch...

We had a lovely dinner last night with our old friend Autumn, who we haven't seen in ages. Turns out that not only were we getting married, but she and John were also organizing their "commitmentpalooza", which amounts to approximately a wedding. We had a good time swapping pictures and tales of adventure. They took a commitmentmoon to Malaysia and Laos for 3 weeks, which makes our 5 days in Hawaii (1 month to go!) seem downright pedestrian.

We went to Inka Heritage, the new Peruvian fusion restaurant on Park St. It was good! Lots of nice seafood. I had a fried bass sort of thing, sprinkled with calamari and mussels, with a sort of tomato-base sauce. They also make a mean sangria.

Next time I may have to try their seafood soup. Described on the menu as "100% aphrodesiac!" They also had aphrodesiac rice with a couple of dishes. I wasn't quite prepared to cope with that much aphrodesiac last night, sadly. If it had been 50 or 60%, maybe.

No comments: