Another Holiday Season(tm) successfully avoided! It's really amazing how little Christmas crud a person has to be subjected to if they're willing to turn off the radio and not go into any stores for most of December. On the other hand, Anita's parents did send us the first two seasons of the Muppet Show as a Christmas present, so I shouldn't complain too much. :-)
It's been a nice couple of days. The HPLC robot and I got a fair amount of work done, I wrote my very first useful computer program, we watched two episodes of the Muppet Show and "Six-String Samurai", and Anita demonstrated amazing skills of wifery, making homemade fried wontons, Japanese curry, and daifuku mochi while (simultaneously!) doing laundry and dishes. I think I may be obliged to go out and kill an antelope or something now. Or possibly stand on a rock beating my chest and frightening away other, lesser males. Ook!
Hope you all had a nice weekend, too!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment