
Hey, look! It's the always-mysterious Biffy and Laurence (and Darlene, of course)!
I really do need to sit down and scan the rest of my old jug band pictures. There's some amusing stuff in there. We were all very skinny then. And damn did I need a haircut.
4 comments:
Yes, but which one is Biffy and which one is Laurence? Before seeing this picture, I thought I had remembered that one was a giraffe-type thing and the other was a zebra-type thing. Now I see that one is a giraffe/zebra-type thing (although pink) and the other is a ... ?
Biffy is the pink, giraffe-like one, and Laurence is the odd cow/dog sort of creature. I remember because we all agreed one night that, counterintuitively, Biffy was definitely male, while Laurence was more, um, I believe "gender fluid" was the term employed.
All this from a guy who forgot to bring lunch today. Sigh.
I still don't know what the hey those things are.
Honestly, neither did we. That's why we figured they'd be the perfect mascots for Tammany. The best explanation I can give is that we found them at Big Lots.
Post a Comment